Ring Around the Cranberries
A savory, sweet tart that's perfect for breakfast or even a late night dessert.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 Crescent Roll Package 8 Triangles
- 1.5 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Medium Apple, cored & chopped I LOVE Honey Crisp
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Honey Chèvre I love the Trader Joes version!
- (Optional) Whipped Cream
- 1 Egg for Egg Wash Whisk egg and cold water together to brush on roll.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Fill a small saucepan with cranberries. Add enough water to cover the berries and cook on high heat. Bring berries to a rolling boil, cook for 8 minutes.
On a sheet pan, arrange crescent roll triangles in a circle with the wide part in the middle, like a star.
Add diced apples and cinnamon to cranberry mix. Stir and reduce heat to medium and cook another 2 minutes.
Spoon cran-apple mix on the crescent rolls. Drizzle with honey and crumbled goat cheese.
Fold over crescent triangle points to the middle, enveloping the cran-apple mix.
Brush with egg wash and place in oven. Bake for 12-14 minutes
Remove and drizzle with remaining honey. Serve with whipped cream<3